Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently before another English-language journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- The manuscript is free of plagiarism and all sources are cited properly. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The manuscript file is formatted with single-spaced, 12-point font. Illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Follow the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review.
Empirical StudiesThese are refereed research articles.
Pedagogy, Best Practices, and Experimental ActivitiesThese are refereed articles based on the author’s experiences in Global Partners activities.
Global Issues Conference Proceedings
The Global Partners in Education Journal (the “Publisher”) and the Author(s) agree as follows:
1. Author(s) hereby grant to Publisher all right, title, and interest in and to the Work, including copyright to all means of expression by any method now known or hereafter developed, including electronic format. If Publisher does not publish the Work within two (2) years of the Effective Date, copyright shall revert back to the Author. Publisher agrees to always credit Author(s) as the author(s) of the Work.
2. Publisher hereby grants Author a royalty-free, limited license for the following purposes, provided the Work is always identified as having first been published by Publisher.
• The right to make and distribute copies of all or part of the Work for use in teaching;
• The right to use all or part of the material contained in the Work in a book by the Author(s), or in a collection of the Author(s)’s work;
• The right to use and distribute the Work internally at the Author(s)’s place of employment, and for promotion and any other non-commercial purposes;
• The right to use figures and tables from the Work for any purpose;
• The right to make presentations of material from the Work;
• The right to use and distribute the Work on the Author(s)’s Web site and on the Author(s)’s university’s institute repository;
Such license shall be effective when the Work is first published in the Journal of Curriculum and Instruction.
3. The Author(s) represents and warrants that the Work: (a) is the Author(s)’s original work and that Author(s) has full power to enter into this agreement; (b) does not infringe the copyright or property right of another; (c) contains no materials which is obscene, libelous, defamatory or violates another’s civil right, right of privacy, or is otherwise unlawful; and (d) has not been previously published, in whole or in part. Author(s) shall indemnify and hold Publisher harmless against loss or expenses arising from breach of any such warranties.