Awareness About Medico-Legal Aspects of HIV/AIDS
The purpose of this research is to elucidate the fact that the AIDS/HIV pandemic requires a unique and truly global response. The incidences of AIDS are continuously rising all around the world affecting both the highly developed countries like the US and the developing countries like India and Pakistan. Despite improvements in technology, the modern world is not prepared to cope with this quickly spreading disease the definitive cure for which is not yet known. AIDS is a serious medical issue, which, due to its prevalence and complexity-affects many aspects of our life, resulting in legal issues as well. Moreover, the discrimination against HIV patients makes the situation critical to such an extent that medical care and health facilities are not provided to them properly. The law can prevent these things by acting as a barrier to HIV but unfortunately the legislatures nearly around the world lag in enacting specific laws to prevent AIDS.
The Global Partners in Education Journal (the “Publisher”) and the Author(s) agree as follows:
1. Author(s) hereby grant to Publisher all right, title, and interest in and to the Work, including copyright to all means of expression by any method now known or hereafter developed, including electronic format. If Publisher does not publish the Work within two (2) years of the Effective Date, copyright shall revert back to the Author. Publisher agrees to always credit Author(s) as the author(s) of the Work.
2. Publisher hereby grants Author a royalty-free, limited license for the following purposes, provided the Work is always identified as having first been published by Publisher.
• The right to make and distribute copies of all or part of the Work for use in teaching;
• The right to use all or part of the material contained in the Work in a book by the Author(s), or in a collection of the Author(s)’s work;
• The right to use and distribute the Work internally at the Author(s)’s place of employment, and for promotion and any other non-commercial purposes;
• The right to use figures and tables from the Work for any purpose;
• The right to make presentations of material from the Work;
• The right to use and distribute the Work on the Author(s)’s Web site and on the Author(s)’s university’s institute repository;
Such license shall be effective when the Work is first published in the Journal of Curriculum and Instruction.
3. The Author(s) represents and warrants that the Work: (a) is the Author(s)’s original work and that Author(s) has full power to enter into this agreement; (b) does not infringe the copyright or property right of another; (c) contains no materials which is obscene, libelous, defamatory or violates another’s civil right, right of privacy, or is otherwise unlawful; and (d) has not been previously published, in whole or in part. Author(s) shall indemnify and hold Publisher harmless against loss or expenses arising from breach of any such warranties.